While the Saint Augustine Sertoma Club is not directly running this Project, we support this endeavor and want to provide the following information to as many members of our community as possible!
Yes, it's that time again. The 14th Annual Kids Bridge Charity Golf Classic is set for Friday March 30th at 1:00, hosted by The Saint Augustine Shores Golf Club. Many of you have played and/or sponsored in the past and we get rave reviews on the "fun" aspect of the event that benefits Kids Bridge Family Visitation Center. Kids Bridge is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to helping families heal, nurture, and progress in our area.
- Many levels of sponsorship
- Plenty of raffle prizes, on-course contests, silent auction and the like
- Great reception to follow commencing at approximately 4:45 with heavy hors d'oeuvres
- We can readily accommodate single golfers as well as foursomes
- $60 cost is all inclusive: range balls, golf, reception and beer on the course
I have attached both the sponsor forms and player registration forms. While you may not play or be able to sponsor, I ask that you freely send this along to those who might be interested. We are also looking for raffle and silent auction items as well.
I can be reached literally 24/7 (I do not sleep!!!) at 904-501-0923 or at DenGlav@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for assisting me and Kids Bridge. I hope to see you at the event if not sooner.
THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE THE SERTOMA YEAR A SUCCESS
We wish to thank all of sponsors and the individuals that have helped the Saint Augustine Sertoma Club be successful this past year. We may not have listed all and if we missed you we are sorry but you know the support that you have given. May that support be returned to you over and over.
Plans for the 2018 St. Augustine Sertoma Year
This is an outline of some of the projects of our Club for the 2018 year. You can check this website for updated information closer to the actual event!
- 1st Quarter - We are planning a Membership Drive so if you are interested in sharing you time to help those j our community that are falling in the cracks and need help, think about joining our GREAT organization. The rewards that you will get are priceless and you will be welcomed into our family. The amount of time you dedicate to our club is up to you, so why not consider this invitation! We meet Wednesday Mornings at 7:30 AM at Jaybirds!
- 2nd Quarter - Crescent Beach Crawl in April and a Bowling Tournament possible in May. During 2017 both of these event were a lot of fun and the brought in funds to assist our Club in providing for the needs of our community.
- 3rd Quarter - The "WU" Golf Tournament is the major activity of this quarter. We had great weather last year and a lot of fun. Good Golfer and other golfer all showed up and had a great time and again it was a success is providing funds to our community.
- 4th Quarter - The Turkey Run, the Compassion 5k, Sandbar Santa and of course our annual Toys for Kids round out our year. We look forward to another successful year with the dedication of our members and the continued support of our community.
Also please remember that the funds we raise are all utilized to benefit the members of our community!
Greetings from St. Augustine Sertoma
Been thinking about serving your community but don't quite know how? Want to join a dynamic organization that provides help in many impactful ways to those who need a hand? Sertoma, which stands for SERvice TO MAnkind, does exactly that. We have been offering aid to St. Johns county residents in need, sometimes immediately, for over 38 years!
We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for those in St. John County that need assistance and all too often, can't get that help due to bureaucratic red tape! That's a void that Sertoma proudly fills weekly! And all of the money raised stays within our community. Whether you feel compelled to volunteer at one of our fundraisers like Oktoberfest, or you'd like to make a donation or better yet, become a member of our rewarding organization, please feel free to send us an email for more information by contacting our Membership Chair, Bob Salgado at email@example.com.